Natural Stone Cladding
The irregular textured surface found on stone cladding adds sophistication and character to any project. Offering beautiful details, natural stone wall cladding can be applied to a surface area to create a stunning feature such as a fireplace, internal feature wall or an external feature wall. Transform the look and feel of your property instantly with our range of natural stone cladding. Our experienced team at Zuccari can help you choose the perfect natural stone cladding in Perth for your home or business.
Browse our extensive range of stone wall cladding below.
Basalt is formed through the cooling and solidification of lava that reaches the Earth’s surface. Despite being millions of years old, basalt stone cladding brings a modern edge to any project. Zuccari’s strikingly beautiful range of premium quality basalt cladding is available in subtle greys and dark dramatic tones.
Limestone makes a stylish stone cladding, transforming the interior or exterior of any home or commercial space. Zuccari’s range of limestone cladding is available in a variety of natural tones that seamlessly blend with today’s minimalist trend while still imbuing warmth, perfectly complementing the Australian lifestyle.
Marble has represented excellence and refinement since ancient times. It is not by chance that the Roman Coliseum, the buildings of the Acropolis of Athens, Michelangelo’s David and the Taj Mahal are made of marble. There are many varieties of marble, each with unique visual characteristics and natural mineral lines. Choose from our range of elegant marble cladding to bring your design vision to life. Whether gracing an entrance lobby feature wall or a fireplace, marble is a lavish choice that adds value and aesthetic appeal to any space.
Falling between limestone and marble in terms of appearance, travertine appeals to a variety of design preferences. Thanks to its neutral colour palette, travertine cladding works perfectly in any interior space, while it can also be used outside as an element of elevation. Choose from our range of travertine cladding options, ranging from ivory and beige, rusty tones to soft greys.
By using stone wall cladding, you can add depth and interest to a space. Here are some of the advantages of choosing natural stone cladding:
The Advantages Of Natural Stone Cladding
- Many style choices – choose from a wide range of tones, textures and finishes that suit your design style.
- Low maintenance – stone cladding requires little maintenance and stay beautiful as they mature through the years.
- Robust and hardwearing – natural stone is strong and durable, able to withstand the elements when used for external wall applications.
- Increase the value of your property – natural stone is timeless, opulent and elegant. No other material delivers a better rate of return on your investment.
- Great insulator – stone cladding acts as a protective covering on external walls, it helps maintain the temperature of your home.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly – natural stone cladding does not contain harmful substances, it is recyclable and quarried and manufactured sustainably.
LOOKING FOR NATURAL STONE CLADDING IN PERTH?
With our vast range and excellent customer service, Zuccari is a leading natural stone cladding supplier in Perth. To view our range up close, visit our Perth showroom, or if you would like a personal consultation, make an appointment by calling our office on 08 9249 1929. We can offer you expert advice and assistance in choosing the perfect stone wall cladding for your installation.